"Banned" from Modshack, and I wasn't even a member!!!

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Went to join Modshack, and a message came up saying my ISP had been logged and my account had been disabled by the administrator.

The funny thing is, it's the first time I have visited that site. LOL.

The proof of the pudding is I pm'ed a member on here to give me the URL.

Never been to Modshack in my life. Now that is funny.O-Ha

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It is probably because your ISP channels everything through a single proxy address, I used to have the same problem when i used satellite internet, it is not you, but your IP which is banned.

Marts

My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Blocking ISPs is treading on dodgy ground O-no

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not a real problem, just use an anonymiser.

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
Humax and Echostar receivers, Dragon, two dishes, one fixed 100cm dish pointing at Hotbird, and a 90cm motorised dish; plus a rubbish DVD recorder and cool DVD players, and lots of cables!! Oh, yeah, and a video recorder - best invention yet!!
Not fair though when I've done nothing wrong.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, yes, just reverse the neutron flow in the sonic screwdriver. ;)

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
No, it's reverse the polarity of the neutron flow. :)

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Ahh, sorry you are of course right. :)

Must do better.
Must do better.
Must do better. :D

Donzo Bonzo

My Satellite Setup
Thanks, m8. LOL. :)