Bargain for someone...

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
This listing is at £19.99 and the unit has a five-year warranty! Just contact Lidl and get it fixed - if it's broken!

_http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5850480780&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUK%3A1&rd=1

john22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung Motorised COMAG sl55. Panosonic TUDSB 30 Sky box.
My Location
Ireland
Any one want a second one same condition Same price I will also throw in one for spares. They are crap.
John22

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
john22 said:
Any one want a second one same condition Same price I will also throw in one for spares.

So that's £19.99 for two then?

They have sold for £99+ on eBay...

Have one myself and it's OK

john22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Sorry about that did not know you were a fan.Yes still stands 20 quid for both plus P+P One up powers up the other for spares Just looked at them Porty I Maybe Porty 2 was was better.
Apoligies for my rudeness
John22.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
i feel an auction coming

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland

john22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Dont get too excited recs only It would cost a bomb to post the lnb and brackets from here. As regards the Lidi Gaurantee if you go on to the website for their repair agents In Ireland you are told to send the item to Germany for repair.
Now thats what I call after sale service.
John22

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland
john22 said:
As regards the Lidi Gaurantee if you go on to the website for their repair agents. In Ireland you are told to send the item to Germany for repair.

Did it work OK from purchase?

Contact them and complain - NO way would I put up with that service - take it back to where you bought it and kick up hell.

john22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Ireland
Yes worked O.K. for a while Then got so hot I used to toast my bread on it in the morning. Nobody speaks English in Lidi in Dublin. I feel the Porty 1 was a test model.Dont get me wrong I have a comag Sl55 from Lidi and I like it so much I would send it to Germany for repair if anything happened to it.
John22.