Bargain of the month ???? :-)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I think you will find if you have given your credit card details over (even though in this case it might only be for the postage) and manage to print off a copy of the document confirming receipt of the instructions, by UK law you are entitled to the goods

Anyhow its worth trying, just to see how it plays out, Ill order ten I think

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, I think that you will find several getouts on this one, first one is the basic contract, a contract has to consist of two parts, one the goods and the other the consideration (I believe that's what its called), if the price is zero, there is no consideration, if it were £0.01 then there would be more chance. Packing and postage AFAIK is not part of the original contract for the goods.

Second point, lokks like the site has been hacked, all of the items show £0.00 as thier price, so provided they couinter this today, then there should be no comeback.

Third point is the way the credit card transaction is handled, in some cases, the original sign up is purely a check on funds, the transaction is not actioned until the following day, when address is checked.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
The position is that they zeroised the prices themselves because those receivers are not being supplied as advertised. Odd way of doing it. Anyway I gather peeps who have already purchased those boxes have had ECMs bombed at them to knock out the embedded magic cam so some sort of re-jig is on the cards.