Baseball Feeds

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 21-Jun-02 AT 09:45 AM (GMT)]There several satellites that carry baseball from the US to Europe,However it depends upon your exact location and your receiving equipment.

For example Pas 3r at 43.0 west has previously carried several recent feeds- complete matches. Additionally NSS806 (always on c band) and the now NSS 7 at 21.5 west also carries some of the feeds.

Additional Canal Plus and ESPN on 13.0 East(Hotbird) also carries many of the baseball matches from the US both are however in Mediagaurd encription
If you can confirm your equipment and location then we can try to help further.

Old Satellite

C

compo

I Live in The west of Ireland and I have a digenious tvbox CI with two LNB and 80cm dish. At the monent I am picking Up hotbird 13.0 east and ASTRA 19.2 east. please can you tell me is the NSS 7 at 21.5 satellite analogue or digital.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 22-Jun-02 AT 08:29 AM (GMT)]It would appear that they are all digital, see http://www.lyngsat.com/nss21.shtml

Rolf