Basic questions

mueller

Reaction score
Dear Reader,
I like to understand soma basic terminology.
The answer can be helpfull.
What is a "CAM"?
How can I see encrypted files by Nokia 9800 on Astra, Hottbird?
A Fun4 card 4th generation At90(256) can help?
What programmer have to look? Can I find USB connection (what is more prefered for me)?
Thanks in advance for some basik knoledge.
Regards,
mueller

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have a look throgh tis section for information on CAMs, the fun4 will get you some channels with the right CAM, but you can obtain CAMs which emulate the card.

You really need to do a bit of reading, I've seen your other post about the strong receiver and the HU card, what equipment do you have?

mueller

Reaction score
hi rolfw,
Thanks for the response.
I have a strong SRT 4410 it has two-two places for smartcard and CI modules. (but not get answer for that question an can be that not so much has it yet. It probably windows based because stop to respond a lot of times)
But my cousin has the Nokia 9800 and I like to help him too.
But more important to play. I was growing up in hungary and in that time not let us hear the Radio Liberty.
I need read more but not find a good source for that.
Regards,
mueller

rolfw said:
Have a look throgh tis section for information on CAMs, the fun4 will get you some channels with the right CAM, but you can obtain CAMs which emulate the card.

You really need to do a bit of reading, I've seen your other post about the strong receiver and the HU card, what equipment do you have?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Nokia receiver can be patched to decrypt channels without a CAM, as can the Strong I believe. What encryption are the embedded CAMs in the Strong?

artmehr

Destiny
Reaction score
Website
www.irandvb.info
My Satellite Setup
DVB Standards
My Location
Sorrow-Land
The Nokia receiver can be patched to decrypt channels without a CAM

Dear Mate :

Would you please to more explain about patching the nokia-9800 without CAM ?

working over VIA*ESS & S*CA!

Best Regards.

artmehr

mueller

Reaction score
Hello Rolf,

I did not understand 100 % the question so I answer what for I understood.
I look some of the most wanted station in the Strong 4410 and find they encrypted by Cryptowork and Media Guard.
But like to know good source where can I read about general knowledge more.
Also the question about the NOKIA is interesting what was made here before.

An other question: what help, what make the master code for receivers and how to load the number into the receiver?

Thanks,
mueller