BB6 UK Live feed.

djlemur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7000 + 300Gb + Gemini, HH100 Rotor, 0.8m Offset Dish, 0.3db Invacom LNB
My Location
Hampshire, UK
Anyone know if the DB can be used to watch this?
I guess that it is one of the "data" channels being used as a TV feed, but which one?

I want to stop the missus keeps taking the S*Y card out of the DB so she can watch the live feed via E4 on the S*Y box :) as I have now got two blank recordings where the card was no longer in its slot :(

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
E4 is now clear (FTA) on the Freeview digital terrestrial platform but still needs a card on Sky.

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
gameboy said:
E4 is now clear (FTA) on the Freeview digital terrestrial platform but still needs a card on Sky.

What frequency is E4 on please Gameboy, as I could not clear it yesterday with a FTV card?

Hmm
Tiggy

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Its the channel labelled "3310" on 10.729 V. Note this is HIDDEN to digiboxes UNLESS you had it stored previously.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Tiggy said:
What frequency is E4 on please Gameboy, as I could not clear it yesterday with a FTV card?

Hmm
Tiggy

E4 on satellite remains encrypted to Family Pack level.

djlemur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7000 + 300Gb + Gemini, HH100 Rotor, 0.8m Offset Dish, 0.3db Invacom LNB
My Location
Hampshire, UK
Hi Analoguesat,
Channel "3310" on 10.729 V works fine here :)
Interestingly, while E4 requires the family level card, "3310" clears OK with my FTV card.

Rgds.
DavidR.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If yopu are using a dreambox as your profile suggests it will be. The 3310 channel was hidden from Sky boxes a couple of weeeks ago to stop folks watching the direct feed of what has to be the most extremely boring programming of the year.

Quite WHY anyone would want to watch a bunch of whinging attention seekers living their tedious lives baffles me.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Analoguesat
Obviously you were not born in the 50's and therefore have a different slant on life compared to a few of us old fogies. Voyeurism mixed with a bit of reality TV is quite a refreshing change from the soaps, boring football and DIY F**k it all programmes oh and floggit. To see real human beings (albeit youngsters) put themselves in an alien environment, having to mix, compromise cook clean etc under the influence of alcohol when a lot of them have not even lived outside of their family home is to me intriguing especially when this is done under the scrutineering eye of the general public. Perhaps I am the saddo that my wife says I am but there again I feel exactly the same about fanatical football supporters. These poor sods are not living their lives in the BB house they are living the lives that the producers want them to. What they choose to divulge or expose during that time is entirely up to them, they are in control (or should be). I have to admit I get more pleasure from BB and all it's sub-programming than I do from Wimbledon or Rugby...............

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
toppervte33h said:
Analoguesat
...... Perhaps I am the saddo that my wife says I am but there again I feel exactly the same about fanatical football supporters. These poor sods are not living their lives in the BB house they are living the lives that the producers want them to. What they choose to divulge or expose during that time is entirely up to them, they are in control (or should be). I have to admit I get more pleasure from BB and all it's sub-programming than I do from Wimbledon or Rugby...............

I don't like to be talked about in this way! :-cry1

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
I don't like to be talked about in this way! :-cry1

:-doh! Did I really write that???? those producers must have been feeding me alcohol again in my tea and coffee. Nothing personal meant I'm allowed a rant once a week aren't I just like everyone else.

D4ftpunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
80cm Dish + 45cm Dish via Disecq A/B.
My Location
England
Hi Analoguesat,
Channel "3310" on 10.729 V works fine here
smile.gif

Interestingly, while E4 requires the family level card, "3310" clears OK with my FTV card.

Rgds.
DavidR.

I have rescanned and rescanned, and still i do not even have this channel "3310" in my list? i have dreambox btw

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I scanned that tp on my fta box just half an hour ago, and it turned up ok.