BBC and ITV in Malta?

toonarmy9752

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Edision Argus Pingulux, 1600mm dish, twin 0.1db super high gain lnbs on 13 and 28east, WDLiveTV Hub Media Player with 1tb internal and 1,5tb external HDD, Toshiba Regza Tv, HP Laptop with 6gb ram
My Location
Mellieha Malta

barrymiller

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hdmi
My Location
valetta
The best bet if you dont want to spend out on a big dish is via the internet, the speeds are fast enough now for the quality to be good
you need to use something called a VPN, hidemyas.com or _http://www.laptoptelly.com are ok, you connect to a british ip address with them
and your laptop thinks your in the uk, so you can then watch the live tv channels through it. takes about 10-15 mins to setup if you have a rough idea of computers.

toonarmy9752

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Edision Argus Pingulux, 1600mm dish, twin 0.1db super high gain lnbs on 13 and 28east, WDLiveTV Hub Media Player with 1tb internal and 1,5tb external HDD, Toshiba Regza Tv, HP Laptop with 6gb ram
My Location
Mellieha Malta
you dont even need a vpn...stuffed crust doesnt need one and i use it all the time - they even do a set top box with a remote control...

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
If that's an (ahem) retransmission service of some kind, don't forget they are often obliged to "move on".

toonarmy9752

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Mellieha Malta
filmon has also been going for many years and that doesnt need a vpn either.....