BBc back....??

Snr_Paul

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tonight 02/06/, I received all the BBC channels again.

I had lost them like most of you, but tonight there was no problem.
It is as if there was more power in the signal??

I'm in the north east of Spain with an old Via minidish..

Anyone else?

D

dido

Hi Paul,

So pleased to see your posting - thought it was just me. I posted on the main 2D reception thread that I got BBC back here in S W France sometime around lunchtime yesterday. Was beginning to think that a large bird must have moved the dish for me!

Hope everything stays as it is!

Dido

J

Jazzy

Hi,
LIke everyone else lost the Beeb channels end of May and Got them all back yesterday on my Panasonic digi box with standard Sky black minidish.
I live in the centre of Paris in an appartement block and the dish is on my veranda.
I think that the signal has definetely been turned up because prior to that I was getting them in the morning and losing them late in the afternoon.
Lets keep our fingers crossed that they don't play about with it anymore!

methos_de

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace Ver.3 SKY+ box
1,20m Dish
Quad Invacom 0, 3db LNB

P4 3,4 ghz
1024mb RAM
Geforce 256mb 6800 Ultra
My Location
Sunny old Bristol
They have certainly turned the signal up. I got them back last nicht too. I live in Germany with a 90cm dish. Picture and sound were choppy though and this morning they were gone again but the last few weeks I've had nothing 24 7.
Funnily enough I've lost ITV. I always used to have problems during bad weather. At the moment weve got 25 degrees which was always perfect for ITV but as BBC returned I lost ITV. Coincidence ?

Methos.