Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PACE DS430N digibox
SKY viewing card
Triax TD110 dish
Digiality 0.3db LNB
My Location
Lidingö, Sweden
I have recently moved to the Lidingö area of Stockholm, Sweden and have installed a sat dish in order to get SKY. However, after installation I cannot get any BBC or ITV channels and I suspect I need to replace the LNB on the installed dish.

I have the following hardware:

Sat Dish: TRIAX TD110
Digibox: Panasonic TU-TSB31
LNB: Digiality Universal Twin TF-22

Please can anyone advice whether or not I should be able to get BBC/ITV with this equipment and, if my assumption is correct, which LNB should I get to replace the existing one? After reading threads here I have been considering the MTI AP8-T2 or Interstar 0.3 LNB.

Any help gratefully received.

Humpo.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Here you go, a recent thread discussing BBC and ITV in Stockholm, looks like your 1.1m dish is too small and 1.4 would be more suitable.

t.m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 metre dish
Amstrad dx90 sky+ h.d box
My Location
stockholm
i have a 1.4 m dish and get all bbc & itv channels in odenplan ( 5 min down the road from lidingö) i know people with 1m dishes who get them in. i think your problem is that panasonic 31 box i had one on the system i have now and could not get any 2d channels. i replaced mine with a pace sky+2 box and it works perfectly

humpo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PACE DS430N digibox
SKY viewing card
Triax TD110 dish
Digiality 0.3db LNB
My Location
Lidingö, Sweden
t.m.

Thanks for the response, very helpful. If this is the case then I will look to change the digibox to something like the THOMSON DSI 4101. Are there any other models you would suggest besides the Pace Sky +2 one you mentioned before? Are the Sky viewing cards transferable from one digibox to another ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can transfer any card by phoning Sky, if you only have the basic package, most of the channels will work in any box, but any Premium channels need a paired card/digibox.

humpo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PACE DS430N digibox
SKY viewing card
Triax TD110 dish
Digiality 0.3db LNB
My Location
Lidingö, Sweden
That's good to know, I currently only have the main package (Sky World I think it's called - £42 pm) and not to any other subscription channels. By premium channels I presume you mean NASN, MUTV etc.?

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Premium channels are the film and sports channels.