BBC & ITV via satellite, but not astra!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
ukrainecom said:
We are sorting out the money side now, its now going to be cheap, the encoder will cost £70k, we are leaseing this. we will be using biss encryption as used by channel 5

You are going to get the solicitors after you and your friend, also you are breaking all possible broadcast laws available when doing this.

There is a reason BBC and ITV is on a tight spot on Astra 2D, otherwise they would have been legal problems.

ukrainecom

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
uk: skybox - ntl cable box - manhattan multisat system,90cm dish & fixed 1.8m - ntl b-band - isdn2 (128kb) lines - sipgate voip lines ukraine: internet access, (150kb) - multisat system 1.2m, 1.8 fixed sirius, astra 28.2,hotbird, Eutelsat 16 east
My Location
manchester & ukraine
good things come to those who wait

The time period is going to be two to three months, when we have the test card up and due to go to air, I will also make an entry on this site.

Wait and you shall see

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Going to close this as I'm not too keen on the advertising nature of the thread, I may re-open it in the unlikely event that it actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.