nabih

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
KOUBA ALGERIA
Hello every body
Very sunny here in Algiers
What a surprise today i am receiving BBC 1 BBC 2 ETV6 on 10818 V 22000 frequency with only a 1.10 m offset dish with 75 power signal .
I also receive ITV 1 HD on 10936 V 23000 but no signal of BBC 1 HD on 10847 V 22000 .

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Have you been following the Astra 2F Threads .................. whatever you've got now will soon change.

nabih

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
KOUBA ALGERIA
Have you been following the Astra 2F Threads .................. whatever you've got now will soon change.
Unfortunately yes it seems a BLACK HOLE coming soon what s a pity

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
Hi nabih,could you give us more details about your set up please

nabih

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
KOUBA ALGERIA
Hi nabih,could you give us more details about your set up please
hello pipino
first of all since you are in Valencia refering to your location i am very glad to tell you that i am a hot fan of VALENCIA FOOTBALL CLUB for years now.
As for my set up i have a 1.10m offset dish ASTON four black inverto lnbs with homemade motor covering from 30 degre east to 24 degree west .
I have been promised a 2.40m monobloc prime focus dish maybe next month.
Best regards.

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
thanx m8, yeah i know you like Valencia because of sofian fegouli ;) like most algerians i know here ..any way we will be very interested to know your results with a 2.40M dish when you get it ..many thanx

nabih

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
KOUBA ALGERIA
thanx m8, yeah i know you like Valencia because of sofian fegouli ;) like most algerians i know here ..any way we will be very interested to know your results with a 2.40M dish when you get it ..many thanx
As i told you just below i am a fan of FC valencia for years maybe 20 years or more and absolutely not because of the algerian player Feghouli.
I love the way they play football and the skill of the former goalkeeper CAMIZARES for me the best goalkeeper Spain have ever had

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
As i told you just below i am a fan of FC valencia for years maybe 20 years or more and absolutely not because of the algerian player Feghouli.
I love the way they play football and the skill of the former goalkeeper CAMIZARES for me the best goalkeeper Spain have ever had

ok m8 , please stay with the topic here (BBC Reception in Morocco or North africa) you can chit chat about other subjects in other section of this board ..cheers

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hello every body
Very sunny here in Algiers
What a surprise today i am receiving BBC 1 BBC 2 ETV6 on 10818 V 22000 frequency with only a 1.10 m offset dish with 75 power signal .
I also receive ITV 1 HD on 10936 V 23000 but no signal of BBC 1 HD on 10847 V 22000 .

sorry i´m a bit confused here ,the titel says "Morocco" and you claim to be in algiers??!! ..as far as i know Algiers is in Algeria ..right??

nabih

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
KOUBA ALGERIA
sorry i´m a bit confused here ,the titel says "Morocco" and you claim to be in algiers??!! ..as far as i know Algiers is in Algeria ..right??
Of course Algiers the white city is in Algeria .
BBC 1 BBC 2 and ETV6 are freezing now on 10818 V

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
I'll cough to the Title error: I amended it earlier but my mind was on the 2F Threads.

Now corrected. Apologies for any confusion!

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I'll cough to the Title error: I amended it earlier but my mind was on the 2F Threads.

Now corrected. Apologies for any confusion!

North africa section would more apropriate i think so we can have full reports from the whole region ...what do you think gov??

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Maybe - we'll consider it if there's likely to be a decent number of contributions.

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Of course Algiers the white city is in Algeria .
BBC 1 BBC 2 and ETV6 are freezing now on 10818 V

yeah 1.10 is a bit just for Algiers ..on top your dish is not a big performer due to the quality i´v already seen the dishes you have in your market ,,when you have the 2.40 handy will be very intersting to know your tests results

here is a sample dish from algeria----> http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=32551

nabih

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
KOUBA ALGERIA
yeah 1.10 is a bit just for Algiers ..on top your dish is not a big performer due to the quality i´v already seen the dishes you have in your market ,,when you have the 2.40 handy will be very intersting to know your tests results

here is a sample dish from algeria----> [url="http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=32551[/img"]http://www.satellite...h_id=32551[/img[/url]]
[/quote]
Yes pipino almost all dishes on the marquet here in Ageria are from China which means no quality at all.
I hope the promised 2.40 m prime focus dish will not deceive me .
Any way i am able to build a 3m dish with 16 aluminium section as i did it in 1988 with great success .

nabih

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
KOUBA ALGERIA

here is a sample dish from algeria----> [url="http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=32551[/img"]http://www.satellite...h_id=32551[/img[/url]]
[/quote]
Yes you re right pipino.Almost all dishes here in Algeria are from China which means ....rubish .
I hope the promised 2.40m prime focus wil not deceive me otherwise i am prepared and able to build a 3m dish with 16 aluminium sections as i did it in 1988.

TENERIFEFORUMTV

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
19/26/28
1m
My Location
TENERIFE (Spain)
the area is called the ´´maghreb´´ locally and that title is used by ARABSAT for the beam that covers said area
and is populated by arabs and before them the berbers ,who were the original population of tenerife before the europeans invaded
and can be noticed in the short height of locals even now compared with the taller spanish from the mainland

vladan10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
bigger dish that you can think .
pc card
My Location
Southern Europe,Crete
nabih said:
Yes pipino almost all dishes on the marquet here in Ageria are from China which means no quality at all.
I hope the promised 2.40 m prime focus dish will not deceive me .
Any way i am able to build a 3m dish with 16 aluminium section as i did it in 1988 with great success .
hi m8 !!
first i m not far from you :) and here even with 5m and 6.2m dish witch i have test nothing com from astra 1n (jast from 4 pm gmt -12pm gmt had sam signals but very low only with humax 5400 patch :) (the old grandfother)
and now 11023 H suprise we have signal with 3m and up (we have try and with 2.40m but to low to lock becous on 8psk dvb-s2 you need 7.8db )
sow i think befor you buy the new dish lets first all astra2f to com and after you think if you wont to buy it the 3m or you going to need biger (i wish you to need smaller)