BBCs on 27.5W

South of France Man

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish and Humax box
My Location
Nr Perpignan France
I am sorry guys but I am a nwebis=e to all of this...I am considering buying a Techomate TM-5402 HD M3 to view BBC etc from Intelsat 907...can anyone give me a step by step instruction on what I need to do once I have the box open and the dish pointing to the right satellite...I keep seeing mention of patches...I know I will need the BISS key

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
First of all be aware that Arqiva who operate the 27.5W BBC frequency are well aware of whats going on and its inevitable that the encryption will be secured at some point now that viewing of this multiplex has gone mainstream.

South of France Man

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish and Humax box
My Location
Nr Perpignan France
First of all be aware that Arqiva who operate the 27.5W BBC frequency are well aware of whats going on and its inevitable that the encryption will be secured at some point now that viewing of this multiplex has gone mainstream.
I understand what you say which makes complete sense...however I still wish to consider this option so I am looking for a step by step guide from opening the box of the Techomate TM5402 to get it runnig

Lexzie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xtrend ET10000 DVB-C, DVB-S2, and IPTV
Dreambox DM920 DVB-C/DVB-S2X/DVB-T2
TBS 5925 USB-tuner
80 cm fixed dish (28.2E/23.5E/19.2E)
180cm Channel Master offset dish with polarmount (39E-34.5W, Ku-band)
My Location
The Netherlands
Google is your friend

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Quite so. Albeit there's a massively long earlier Topic about 27.5W on the Forum somewhere! That said, the content is fairly bland and non-specific, owing to the very nature of the exercise in question.