Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
FREE WEB START-UP
Microsoft says it is offering UK users a free Web site set-up with free domain name and Web hosting, plus "Easy-to-use Web site design tools" to put a site together, 500 MB of Web site storage space and associated e-mail services. Zen Monthly checked with Microsoft for reassurance that all the elements in this Microsoft Office Live package are provided free of charge. (It was easy to see how some of them could be given away, but freely chosen top level domain names cost money, which would mean that Microsoft would be parting with actual cash). The response, from the Office Live Support Team, said: "It will be free this month and next, yes, and totally free of charge for the longest period of time. When you sign up for Office Live Basics, there will be no charge on your credit card. We only require credit cards during sign up for verification purposes. For as long as you're subscribed under the Basics account, your domain name and e-mail account will be yours".
Click here to get started

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Sounds too good to be true. I don't qualify though as Microsoft say all my three computers have "copied and illegal" copies of Windows. Which of course isn't true. :)