Beckham & England?

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
the other thing about long term plans... if that plan includes the Euro's then its foolish if your trying NEW international players now...

because we wont qualify if it doesnt work out!

i say go with what we have now... but include new blood in the squad.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Salty25 said:
the Under 21's certainly aren't given the respect them deserve, only last week did Mark Hughes (ok, Welsh but still) say that it woud be of more benefit to Bentley for him not to play in the U21 champs at all - thankfully he was picked and I'm sure will have a good tourney (looking forward to watching that!), but the fact is the clubs don't value it.
Similar thing has happened to Agbonlahor I believe. Martin O'Neill has apologised for sending him on his hols or something like that. The player featured in all the qualifiers but couldn't be reached by Stuart Pearce re the finals. O'Neill has apologised (doh) but I don't know the latest on this.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
well after the last 2 games now with Beckham back... he has more than justified his place in the first 11.

as we all said, he has the ability to kill a game off with one magic pass or free kick.... he did just that in both games and twice last night.

if i was Maclaren i would take beckham on one side and say
"David, if you can seriously keep up your fitness while playing in the USA then i will definately have you in the Euro 2008 team if we make it.... "

because quite frankly, hes the best we have.... hes just proved that this week alone!