My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
I am eager to get the upload program and newer versions of this receiver's software .because my af1700 receiver cant work after a wrong update!!

i will be grateful if anyone can help me !

thanx a lot!may u have a good time!!

wilf

Reaction score
Website
www.webringnetworks.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Arion AF-8100CI, 80cm Dish
My Location
Somerset, UK
rockchang said:
I am eager to get the upload program and newer versions of this receiver's software .because my af1700 receiver cant work after a wrong update!!

i will be grateful if anyone can help me !

thanx a lot!may u have a good time!!

my e-mail is :
rockchang@263.net
Hi,

http://67.43.4.158/index.php?

go down to 'Receiver Software' section and go onto Arion section - everything you need there.

Thanks

W

gateway

Reaction score
just visit on 216.239.37.99 and search for af1700 software update, here is a way to get this. and wilf your given link is not working

sajidch

Reaction score
Hi rockchang
Sorry to hear that buddy.I'm not sure if it'll work for you or not but my personal openion is that it should work. You can try this. I've Star Track World-In-Box II. I've noticed that ARION and Star Track have almost same features.I've got a software named Auc hex edit and it have an option to convert AUC file of Star Track into some other versions of receivers including AF1700. I've done it now you can try it.
Download http://brain.com.pk/~sajid/sat/SPH_$ARS1_S170EC_20040826_AUCPC.rar
S/W file and upload it in your receiver with Arioner program. http://brain.com.pk/~sajid/sat/Arioner_024.rar

PS. Keep in mind it is not BOOT file.If your receiver is unable to boot let me know i'll download Boot file of my receiver and convert it to Boot file of your receiver.

I hope it'll help you . Best of luck

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

My Location
china
sajidch said:
Hi rockchang
Sorry to hear that buddy.I'm not sure if it'll work for you or not but my personal openion is that it should work. You can try this. I've Star Track World-In-Box II. I've noticed that ARION and Star Track have almost same features.I've got a software named Auc hex edit and it have an option to convert AUC file of Star Track into some other versions of receivers including AF1700. I've done it now you can try it.
S/W file and upload it in your receiver with Arioner program. http://brain.com.pk/~sajid/sat/Arioner_024.rar

PS. Keep in mind it is not BOOT file.If your receiver is unable to boot let me know i'll download Boot file of my receiver and convert it to Boot file of your receiver.

thank u all!
dear sajidch, what i really want is the software of startack world in box.I knew that ARION 1700 and Star Track world in box have almost same features.SO i......
u have already solved my problem at
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=27201
thanx a lot!

i have another strange questions, when i use AUC_HEditv091, change af 1700 software to openbox...etc. my receiver works well after changed software downloaded. but if i change word in box software to af1700...etc. my receiver's pannel displays"CPER" after changed software downloaded. can u explain this strange problem?

regards!!

lode56

Reaction score
Hi,

how i kan enter in te secret menu ? for chang the emu keys for te receiver Arion
Type : AF-1700E

Regard

lode56 belgium

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

My Location
china
lode56,
Press menu , now the antenne settings bar will be lighted .
Then press 19370 on the remote then the receiver ask
you for four numbers as seen on picture.
Then push 2486 .
Now go to the game option select ,you will see the secret menu!
good luck!

ahouam

Reaction score
My Location
london
Hi LODE 56 (Please Help!!!!!!!!)
I have an arion af1700e and tried to use a software to upgrade but no luck.
the message I get is Download Fail??? is there a password to enable the receiver to be upgraded???
please help .....AMINBR@HOTMAIL.COM

Many thanks........

JELENA

Reaction score
Please if anybody can help me with this arion AF 1500E ? I flashed with the 1700file and it doesn't work.Does anybody now with wich file and transporter shoud I do.if anybody now please contact me: cborkovic@sympatico.ca.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JELENA

Reaction score
Please if anybody can help me with this arion AF 1500E ? I flashed with the 1700file and it doesn't work.Does anybody now with wich file and transporter shoud I do.if anybody now please contact me: cborkovic@sympatico.ca.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JELENA

Reaction score
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjaansa

Reaction score
sajidch said:
Hi rockchang

Dear Mr. SajidCH, i have damaged the boot of my reciever "star Track World IN Box" , by switching it off on a wrong time... now i can not put this in "standby mode" to load other files. can you please copy the boot loader of your reciever and send it to me on my email - Anjaansa@hotmail.com, i have Jtag interface and with jkeys software, i can load it to the reciever.
Thanks...
i will appreciate your help.

Anjaan Sa

harifoz

Reaction score
Hi mms_dado,
Do you solve the problem, It happened to me too..
pls advise me to solve this...

To Sajjid,
Can you help us out pls to get rid '' 88:88 problem''

Many thanks to all of you guys,

hary

tctc

Reaction score
[
QUOTE=lode56]Hi,

how i kan enter in te secret menu ? for chang the emu keys for te receiver Arion
Type : AF-1700E

Regard

lode56 belgium[/QUOTE]

bilom

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AF 1700 receiver
My Location
Lebanon
Hi Guys,
Can anyone tell me how to control my AF 1700 receiver from the PC without the remote control???