Besat 5400 Gold receiver-crypted channels not working properly

aa_762

Reaction score
Hi all
I have one digital receiver, Besat 5400 Gold. When i purchased, shopkeeper updated all codes for crypted channels on Hotbird (XXl, Multivision etc). Now it is not working, when I tried to update codes thru remote control, sometimes channels r working, but just after it is again gone. Then i have turn off the receiver to watch scrambled channel.

Can anyone help to get rid of this...any software / website for update of this receiver etc.
Regard,

AA

pices

Reaction score
i wanna watch blue kisstv on Asiasat3s plz ell me how can i get key of bktv
please some body help me thanx

aa_762

Reaction score
Hi Xfile,
thanks for reply. I checked the link you provided. It does not have any file as mentioned by you. However there is one file "st5512_withDream.zip". Hope this is the same required for BESAT 5400 Gold.

Also i will be thankful to you, if you can inform me complete procedure (update via pc, any link, where can i find loader? etc).
Regards,

AA

mobo69

Reaction score
i have a starsat sr-x200cl reciever and i don't have a smart card,so how can i watch multivision channels 1,2and3.
note.this is my first time to try and download a reciver sw so plz tell me the whole procedure .thank you

aa_762

Reaction score
Hi

I tried to upgrade the receiver using following loader and "st5512_withDream.zip".
ATSKY5512_NEW_Downloading Program
It started erasing flash and then downloaded data. After it is complete, when i checked the software version, it is now Human ACE. But still there is problem, now i cannot even watch xxl or some other crypted channels. It says as "Scrambled channel".
Can anyone help me to view these channels?
Also can anyone help me how to open free x tv on Hotbird now. Note that i was able to watch this some time before.

Please write in detail...
regards,

aa_762

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Can any one help me...
I was able to watch free x tv on my Besat 5400 Gold..Now as free x tv is not broadcasting..Instead full-x1m shall work on my receiver but it is working..can any inform me if i have to upgrade the receiver. Any latest patch...where can i find it.

Thanks in advance.

AA