Best buy receiver for Italy

CIELO CHIARO

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec
My Location
Great Britain
I would like any info.on what receiver to buy in Italy that will allow me to bring my dragon Cam over to use while I am over there.I do not want to spend a lot of money,yet obviouly needs to have a CI slot and will not be a relic any time soon as I do not want to replace it frequently.Any ideas will be helpful?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
CIELO CHIARO said:
I would like any info.on what receiver to buy in Italy that will allow me to bring my dragon Cam over to use while I am over there.I do not want to spend a lot of money,yet obviouly needs to have a CI slot and will not be a relic any time soon as I do not want to replace it frequently.Any ideas will be helpful?

You can take your CAM (set to factory condition) with you and see what is available there, as different countries can have different well selling receivers.
It might be a good idea to consider an HD receiver as sooner or later you will need it.

Are receivers cheaper in Italy than in the UK?

d122k7trb

Judas Priest
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IClass Receiver
2 Premium X LNBs Hotbird+ Nilesat
120" Dish

Computer system:
AMD Phenom Quad quad core 9750
4GB DDR2 Bus 800 RAM
MB: Asus Crosshair
1 TB Seagate Barracuda 32 MB cache
22" LCD Widescreen Samsung 226BW
SB X-Fi Xtreme
My Location
Armenia, ME: The Arab Countries
My idea is that technosat or the sky receivers!
It’s only an idea, as I'm watching different kinds of channels and the Italian ones too. I see that these kinds of receivers are working more on them.

The second thing saying is that: the Italians are not interested in than fisrt class things, specially in electronics.
The art is other thing to talk about.

Arbi.