best card to use with MM

adam marson

Reaction score
hi
i have a MM and use funcard with 6 in 1 files but they dont get the channels i want on hotbird i want tp* and m*ltivision and others like it?

do i need a new card like a opos card or titanium card or MII card to these channels or do i need a new cam altogether

please help

thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
adam marson said:
hi
I have a MM and use funcard with 6 in 1 files but they dont get the channels i want on hotbird i want tp* and m*ltivision and others like it?

do i need a new card like a opos card or titanium card or MII card to these channels or do i need a new cam altogether

please help

thanks
Welcome to the forum
The minimum you should do is convert your MM cam to MR to get what you mention. But even that is probably very short term as I understand those channels are moving to a more secure encryption next month. If you can afford it you may be best to treat yourself to a dragon cam but like all things these days nobody can guarantee how much use you will get from it as lots of providers are moving towards safe encryptions such as NDS and powervue which are secure and have not been compromised. Sorry I cannot help more but I have limited knowledge of opos, titanium or MII cards

adam marson

Reaction score
hi

could you recommend what sort of cards to use with the dragon cam like titanium or others?
also what sort of programmer to use to program the dragon cam and the cards like titanuim i could do with a programmer that does both, to save money
thanks