best channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mad for it

I’ve just had a motorised satellite system installed, Which mature content channel should I subscribe too? How much will it cost (card and cam) and is it easy to receive?

Thanks

L

Laurals

Yes the channels are easily accesed with the right equipment.
And as for what to watch....
Well that depends on your choice of perversions.

Regards
Laurals

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
if you get yourself a standard Irdeto CI CAM, and load it with the "FreeCAM" firmware (Irdeto FreeSoft) as available on most sat.hack sites, then you won't need any card or subscription... that firmware incorporates an Irdeto smartcard emulator, and comes pre-loaded with the C+NL & associated Adult+ plainkeys. This gives you late night nature films four or five nights a week on C+1/2 and all-night nature films on Adult+ every night.

Alternatively you load up a wafercard with Irdeto PIC soft & keys, and you can have an autoupdating SCT for example.

Or you get yourself an Astoncrypt SECA CI CAM, and load up a goldwafer with the seca files. That gives you literally dozens of Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian etc channels most of which show late night nature films. And of course it gives you the Spanish TaquilaX & TaquilaXX both of which are 24-hour nature bonanzas....

er, alledgedly...

2old

S

shadow

Hello

Im just wonderin which motorised system u have been installed with? Im just curious cause im thinkin of buyin one myself, but i thought i just get some more info and then decide. How much did u spend on ures and do u reckon its worth buyin?

Thanks

M

mad for it

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 11-Aug-00 AT 04:40 PM (GMT)[/font][p]I've got a Echostar AD3000 IP with a 1.0mtr motorised dish, I brought the system mail order for just under £600 and got a mate :-grin to fit it for me. Still looking for a good mature content channel.

A

arash111

Hi there!

First of all I want to thank every one for their contribution and specially 2old for his most educating information’s on all the satellite issues.

Then to the question parts:

I am pretty new in the area and there is lots of talking about channels and codes and programming the different cards.

In programming cards I have some experience and for the first time I would like to try and see if I can manage to program a
digital card. Believe it or not this is for the educational purposes in the first place, the joy of managing to do it is a privilege of this education, which follows the package.

Now to the really problematic part, those channels that Irdeto card or Seca card can decode, on which satellite, and frequency can I find them if I live in Scandinavian.

How can I know that my programming was successful e.g. with an Irdeto wafer card. Of all the known satellite cards I have ever had a chance to examine (analogue or digital) I know for fact that even if they are not activated when I have them in a Nokia digital box e.g. 9800s the card menu activates and register the cards as valid. I haven had such lock with Irdeto programming.

What do I do wrong!

Who do I know I am experimenting with the right channel to begin with?

Any information is good information!

P.S. I have already red the informative and most interesting "how-to/FAQ" in the smartcards forum of this board.

Thanks again

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Ideally these questions should have been posed in a different forum, not the adult forum. But let's assume that you are pricipally looking for the adult channels and give you the benefit of the doubt...

All channel info (what is where, which satellite, encryption system, etc) is available at several sites, the best of which are lyngsat & satcodx. Check out the links section of this "satellites uk" site.
They also show you the footprints of the various beams carrying the signals, and give an indication of the signal strength at a particular location. Using conversion tables it is then possiblke to get an idea of the size of dish you need.
Please use the "search" function on this board to locate more info on this. I've posted lots of links to such conversion tables and footprint info in the past.

You can usually distinguish between a card that is programmed correctly but with incorrect (out-of-date) keys, and a card that is not programmed correctly (or which has been programmed with bad softwarte). In the case of a key-only problem, the card will be recognised as (eg) an Irdeto card, but a message will be displayed to the effect that you have no rights to access the program (exact message depends of course on the actual receiver, the CAM, the firmware version, etc.)
In the case of a badly programmed card, usually the card will not be recognised at all. A messaage like "please check your card" or "an error occurred with your card" should result.

Note also that most software for programming cards comes with a verify function. This will read back from the card what it has just tried to write - and if there is a difference, the verify fails.

2old

Status
Not open for further replies.