Best deal on dreambox 7020

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Hi mates,

I have PM few (German) sellers on Ebay who are overcharging me 5% for paying with Paypal.

Could you please let me know where (e.g. which shop) you bought yours, price and your method of payment??

Is it safe to pay by visa credit card??

I intend to get one this Wednesday - end of the month.

I previously bought one DM5620S (off ebay) from hmsat.de - and might return back to them.

Cheers,

cfphoenix

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
cfphoenix said:
Hi mates,

I have PM few (German) sellers on Ebay who are overcharging me 5% for paying with Paypal.

Could you please let me know where (e.g. which shop) you bought yours, price and your method of payment??

I intend to get one this Wednesday - end of the month.

I previously bought one DM5620S (off ebay) from hmsat.de - and might return back to them.

Cheers,

cfphoenix

Hi Charles
Got a few off satboy. Paid by cr card and no problems. Excellent packaging and they were the cheapest at that time.
John

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
cfphoenix said:

Ebay do not allow this - you could try informing them - don't know how far that would get you - maybe they would suspend the user which doesn't help.

The same German dealer as you but off their web site - no problems and they accept Cash-on-delivery!

Most cards cover against fraud so it is a good way to pay (check first). Some companies will charge extra if you pay by credit card (this is legal) but not if you use a debit card - Switch, Delta, etc. I'm not sure if fraud is covered when you use a debit card - best check.

Yes, had no problem with them. Paid COD in Euros (saved the exchange rate that UPS charge)

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Got a deal for a 7020 from a member here, who has 2 for a good price of £290, including postage and 120GB HDD.

I cancelled my order for a new one from Germany (405 Euros, delivered), to get his.

cfphoenix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belfast
Taking ages to arrive!!!!!