Best dish for technomate 1500 ci+

paul270872

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky
My Location
South West Scotland
Hi i was going to buy a Technomate 1500ci+ receiver and was looking for some advice for the best motorised dish system to use with this receiver. I live near Dumfries south west Scotland so what LNB & dish size and type would you also recommend.

Thanks

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Hi Paul, Have a look in E-Bay (Satellite Boxes / Receivers) as there is a Technomate 1500ci+ receiver plus motorized kit with receiver, motor, dish, lnb as well as some other equipment well worth a look and only £200 the lot.
Dish size 85 cms.

jgs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate, motorised 90cm dish
My Location
Essex
Rob said:
Hi Paul, Have a look in E-Bay (Satellite Boxes / Receivers) as there is a Technomate 1500ci+ receiver plus motorized kit with receiver, motor, dish, lnb as well as some other equipment well worth a look and only £200 the lot.
Dish size 85 cms.

Hi Rob

I have just purchased this kit off Ebay looked a good deal hoping to setup on Saturday. I noticed that you live in South Essex i live in Romford are there any top tips to do with positioning the sat for this area? I am completey new to Sats so any advice u can give will be most helpful. Thanks in advance John

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Hi John, so you live in Romford, just around the corner from me.
Best advice I can give is read "Look here for FAQ's and ........" In the "Dish Set-up, Multi-sat motorized systems" in the "Receivers & Systems" section.

Read though it (a few times), make sure that your pole is 100% vertical all round, use good sharp drill bits, and take your time- don't rush.
It's not that hard, honest.
Best of luck
Rob