Advice Needed Best free upload website

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi guys,

I want to upload some lage files for someone and looking for a good free upload site.

In the past I had bad experiences with free ones, as the sites tried to confuse with the download buttons and you end up with some sort of exe file or worse.

Anyone got a good one to recommend?

Cheers :)

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Personally I use my webspace hosted by this company:

http://www.000webhost.com/

Their free plan offers 1.5GB of storage and 100GB/month data transfer, but their paid offerings (rather cheap considering what they offer) is unlimited space and transfer... :)

Just use an FTP client to upload, end user just uses their browser to download, nothing more complicated than that, and DEFINITELY no attempts to download unwanted malware, plus you have somewhere to put a website if you so wish... :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Thanks, will try it :)

intracube

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600
My Location
England
If you've got a Google account, you get 15GB free space on their Drive service.