Best Hotbird Channels

womblejd

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to gage some opinion from anyone who's got a hotbird dish, as to the best channels available on the satellite. I currently have a Spice Platinum subscription but after six months, there seem to be a lot of repeats and not enough quality European films. I'm not into anything out of the ordinary, just get fed up with dreadful British and American crap.
Particularly interest in any views of good value packages such as SCT/Extrasi, Sexview/Sexview Plus/DPTV/247, Sextv/sexplustv, and the Redlight packages. Have seen the reviews on the main site, but most seem out of date. Any opinions would be gratefully received. Thanks

womblejd

Reaction score
So no-one on a website dedicated to Adult Satellite channels ever actually watches them.....gee thanks for all your help.

It seems this web forum is just dedicated to illiterate foreigners who want to cheat the system with codes rather than paying up...these channels do actually need people to pay subscriptions in order to survive.

Any more abuse like this towards other members and you will be off the forum. You need to remember that many folks only log on once or twice a week, its not unusual to get an answer to a question in 2 weeks or more. Analoguesat

quisling

Reaction score
I don't know why you've had no response, but I would also be interested in opinions on the various adult options available. I have been considering the various packages, but in the absence of any assurance that the available packages are of high quailty, I have purchased none.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
womblejd said:
It seems this web forum is just dedicated to illiterate foreigners who want to cheat the system with codes rather than paying up...these channels do actually need people to pay subscriptions in order to survive.

Seems to me that n00bies can form opinions of a forum very quickly and get it completely wrong. The rules if you have bothered to read them ask you not to flame other members, no you decide to flame everyone and accuse us all of being illiterate foreigners. Have you ever considered that their may be more to satellite viewing apart from pr0n and the other 30,000 members here are interested in those subjects or perhaps even just the shear fun of the chase to find new channels.

womblejd said:
So no-one on a website dedicated to Adult Satellite channels ever actually watches them.....gee thanks for all your help.

This forum is dedicated to all aspects of satellite viewing not just adult viewing what gave you the idea that it is dedicated to your favourite subject only you can answer that, but you are completely misguided. If you do not like it do not bother to log on again your insults will not be missed.
({}) :-peepee :-argh

womblejd

Reaction score
This forum is dedicated to all aspects of satellite viewing not just adult viewing

I think you'll find that at the top of this specific forum it says "Adult Satellite Channels"

longstockings

Satellite Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.tm9100.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500 CI+
80cm Polycarbnate Dish
0.3db Universal LNB
Moteck Digipower Motor
My Location
Totnes, Devon 50.4320N, 3.6690W
I have a 2 year sub to redlight

Includes free-x 1 & 2, xdream, redlight tv and redlight ultra

There all main starem but picture quality isn't to bad
Can get boring after a while but lets face it there is loads of other stuff to watch besides mature content

smnsam

Reaction score
My Location
Dhahran
I have fullx1 and 2, average pic quality good, I copied to dvds also, boring sometimes but thats the way of life.

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
longstockings said:

Can get boring after a while but lets face it there is loads of other stuff to watch besides mature content

how much did u pay for subcsription , do they show , lap dance and club s_x dance and mature content live shows in club........??
hi i am new here , i am currently towqards ..... hotbird ....what are the best available s_x channels available for me........at the same direction...............and may i know is there any goodys at nile sat ............
bye sohail
khi , pk
my email is gagai@hotmail.com

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
longstockings said:

what other stuff , beside mature content ???? , pls help me, u mean lap dance and strip shows and stuff

alay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5300
88 motor dish
i have tried various packages on the hotbird satellite, and i have been reasonably satisfied with the contents.
XXL is a french channel on the absat package and is limited to several hours per evening of varying material usually french, european, american uk xxx films of varying packages.
SCT is an italian channel 24 hour which shows a lot of italian and european and american xxx of various packages.
Ive currently got the xtv package where you get free xtv, freextv2 and xdream and they show various european and american films . You can chek whats on the xtv chanel by going to www.free-xtv.com and there is also a code for th content of each film as in standard hardcore, mature content, black, asian etc etc etc.
The problem is that most of the films are standard hardcore which is in general a little repetitive and dead zone stuff.
Personally, i currently would like to view some genuine japanese xxx films where it is often possible to get a higher level of erotic content as opposed to the wham bam 4 way position standard films
Its much more erotic for me to see 2 people who genuinely are attracted getting it on in which ever way they both mutually feel comfortable with.
This then transmits to me a certain respectfull atmosphere to fully engage the erotic contents of their excitations
Just some of my thoughts on these matters, but whatever gets you through the night...............;)

Ideal_18

Farrukh
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Track World-in-box II+CI
My Location
Pakistan
what about playboy i thikn its also a quite good one high picture quality but now a days i think they or may be my system is having some pro so i can`t view what about you other can you view it