Best quad lnb for a 1.9mts prime focus dish

robbyamanda

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fixed 1.9 Portuguese dish,invacom snf-031 lnb,humax hdr,pace 440n.
televes 1.8 motorised,supertrack v-box ,supertrack motor,2ci 60gb gbsat,snf-031 lnb
My Location
murcia
Hi Guys

quick bit of advice please....

i have a 1.9 mtr Portuguese dish,ground mounted, i have just bought a humax hdr and i heed a good quad lhb for my prime focus dish ,to run two cables to the humax and two cables to my sky box, im located in southern spain, i was told that either a C120 INVACOM QUAD LNB or a Inverto Sflange C120,or anything different !!!!!!! at present i have a invacom snf-031

[fieldset=Admin]please upload images to our server do not link to images on other forums[/fieldset]

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands

robbyamanda

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fixed 1.9 Portuguese dish,invacom snf-031 lnb,humax hdr,pace 440n.
televes 1.8 motorised,supertrack v-box ,supertrack motor,2ci 60gb gbsat,snf-031 lnb
My Location
murcia
robbyamanda said:
Hi Guys

quick bit of advice please....

i have a 1.9 mtr Portuguese dish,ground mounted, i have just bought a humax hdr and i heed a good quad lhb for my prime focus dish ,to run two cables to the humax and two cables to my sky box, im located in southern spain, i was told that either a C120 INVACOM QUAD LNB or a Inverto Sflange C120,or anything different !!!!!!! at present i have a invacom snf-031

[fieldset=Admin]please upload images to our server do not link to images on other forums[/fieldset]
ok sorry i did not realise