Best Receiver for BBCi & TPS? please help

Chief

Reaction score
Hi
can anyone please help me? I live in the South West of France between Carcassonne and Toulouse and I receive BBC channels from Astra 28,2w on a digital box - I had a Nokia 9800s which I fed 2 dished in to receive TPS & the Brit channels - the Nokia now has lines on the tv and have lost the way to get rid of them - bref! I would like to buy a box in the UK to receive the TPS card - run two dishes (Hotbird & Astra 28,2w) and to receive the fantastic BBCi (when programmes such as dance fever etc. interrupt the rugby, footie or snooker for exmple. Could anyone recommend what I (or rather my dad) can buy in UK - not too expensive to do this.

If the person who sent a message regarding the Nokia lines on tv is out there somewhere - please, please resend the message referring to the capacitor repairs to do.

Thanks a lot

Chief

Richie d

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.4m dish and 80cm
pace skybox
kaon 200s,230,ksc570
matrix rev cam
ucas 2 loader
My Location
Alicante Spain
I have 4 different kaon box's ksf 570 ksc570 ksf 200 ksf 230

I like kaon easy for patchs ksf 200 is a very good box can decode via access 2 seca, seca 2 nagra irdeto and conax and you have a secret menu where you can type in hex keys by remote a very good value box very hard to buy new now still some about its replaced by the ksf 230 and you can use the ksf 911 patch's and adjust the keys.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
More than one PC! Sky Digital, Fortec 5100 Diamond, Nokia Freeview
Fortec Star 5100 does the same thing - patches really easily and can update keys etc via the serial port. Can't get any Nagra channels to decode at the moment, but I am sure it's me doing something wrong, not the other way round!

TDP