Big Brother Italy

F

fastback

Does anyone know where the Itallian Big Brother channels can be found. I've seen that there are about 4 different channels, showing different angles. Has anyone come across them please?

Thanks

Fastback

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
where have you seen that, and what do you mean "seen"? Have you actually seen the channels or do you mean you've read about them somewhere? There is no mention of these channels in either Lyngsat or Satcodx, at least, not at the Hotbird location (the usual place Italian fare is transmitted).
2old

F

fastback

Hi 2 Old

I've found them on the Lyngsat site. They are part of the Stream package and are at 11977 H SR 27500 FEC 3/4. Only just found the info and haven't had time to try them yet.

In the list they appear as Grande Fratello Scena A to E.

Regards

Fastback

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
This transponder info on hotbird is showing up
cine stream
cine movie
s_x club :( encrypted for me:(and something called a.GF

F

fastback

The a.gf is the one you want. I could pick up the other night and it was encrypted. But since then, a colleague has looked and found it scrambled. Although he could pick it up previously.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Thanks. I find that some channels are clear for short periods then go encrypted again. Any ideas why that is? is it a test or something? just curious. Not that you would notice ofcourse if you had a card inserted anyway but for us poor :( wee souls this is the highlight of our day :)

:-gloat