Big Brother

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
We know how shit this program is.

But it seems the housemates at the moment are copying our benefits system.

To win the program this year i feel the housemates are going to use shilpa shetty type tactics.

At the moment there is a race row on in the house where a female called a chanelle the n word.. which i feel is taken way out of context.

The female has since been evicted. but at the time chanelle told other housemates it was a "joke". but further on in the time this has changed to "offended" she knows shes got something up her sleeve with this one has she was talking to others about her being in the paper over the hole row..

For the past 2 days it has been the same old story of "race".

Im sorry but i disagree wit this one. Yes whats her name was racist towards shilpa but in the incident that happened last night i feel it was the way every teenager talks.

We hear the word in everyday music, Films etc in more offensive ways so why is her saying it in a welcoming way "wassup ma ******" deemed offensive.

Im sorry but i feel this has been won already and its only been on whatever time it has?? 2 weeks??

People shouldnt vote for this as c4 will fix the hole thing like the shilpa row :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
You are quite right

(we all know how shit the programme is ) ;)

Nothing more than a student project that has turned into a freakshow, but profitable regardless for the company that peddles it onto the screens.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
In many ways whilst the programme itself may not survive in future years the issues highlighted are no doubt essential for todays viewers
Surely this is an educational programme for anyone who happened to go to a comprehensive school

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
well... the thing is, are you suprised?

last years row... shilpa shetty and erm...(red stops to think)

you know what.... i cant for the life of me remember her name!! i have to be honest and say, i dont watch BB...sorry

but anyway... after last years fiasco you cant be suprised that some other attention seeker doesnt try the same tactic.

Update..
Jade Goody, thats her....

PLANTPOT

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 mtr channel master
1224 motor
Technomate 1500+
Still in the garage,not had a chance to put it up yet :-)
Also 90cm channel master fixed
My Location
SW France
I'm not admitting to being a sad old man who watches BB:eek:
But you have the names all mixed up m8.
It was Emily who called Charley that taboo word beginning with "N",and she,Emily has since been removed.
Charley is playing the race card and hoping for a re-run of the Shilpa Shetty/Jade goody incident,ie stir it up so much that the public will vote for her as she has been offended.
It would take a lot more than that to offend that gobby cow,and she is milking it to suit herself.
I don't think the public are that stupid not to see she is playing the game,lets face it she won't win it based on looks or personality because she has neither.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I was hoping that along the way, they would all walk out because they were bored, there might have been some better TT coverage in the void left

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Here's my run-down of the housemates:

Charley, annoying but an asset; the house would be dead without her.

Billi, looks like he might go tonight; shame as we don't know him.

Ziggy, seems an okay type of guy; lord knows why he's chasin' Chanell.

Chanelle, can't be doing with this freak. Looks far younger than 19, more 14. Not my type, too tarty and too dirty.

Laura, okay, but a bit lazy.

Jonathan, not as interesting as he thinks he is.

Tracey/Wurzel Gummidge, boring but okay as a person; I am fed up of her catchphrases.

Liam, a bit dopey and not very interesting.

Brian, a scream, very funny and genuine bloke - a possible winner in my eyes.

Carole, I can't understand her appeal; has a mean streak.

The Twins, boring and immature. No interest in them.

Nikki, very annoying and grumpy.

Gerry, ok, but a bit pervy.

I think that's it. Over-all the series gets around 6 out of 10. Nowt special.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Thanks for the run down mate ....not that I watch it really. I do look in sometimes just to see if there's anything controversial but it looks boring to me. It's almost impossible to follow a conversation because they keep muting the sound. Funny how they didn't mute th 'N' word but they block out the names of toothpaste ppl use.

I think the funding C4 gets should be removed and they should stand or fall as a total commercial station.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Jimbo, all you needed was the run-down. Now you can avoid the rest of the series over the next eight weeks and say "you saw it". :eek: :D