Advice Needed Big Sat International GOLDEN 1 CR

Artstu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Grundig
My Location
UK
I've just got one of these after a few years without Eurosport. I've set it up to receive the German Eurosport.

Now my question relates to what should be a very simple operation. I put the Eurosport channel in Favourites and have the set set on favourites only. But for the life of me I can't work out how to get it off favourites to see if any other channels are worth putting into favourites.

The manual says to press OK then colour, then menu to exit favourites. I'm not sure what the colour button is? and I'm not sure if I have to be in the channel list to preform this?

Can anyone help with this please?

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France

Artstu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Grundig
My Location
UK
Thanks, yes I've read that review but it doesn't help me.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Perhaps they mean one of the coloured option buttons on the remote. Not played with one of these receivers so can't help otherwise.

Artstu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Grundig
My Location
UK
Perhaps they mean one of the coloured option buttons on the remote. Not played with one of these receivers so can't help otherwise.

Yes I've tried them all, hopefully either someone who has one will be able to tell me or the seller off ebay will be able to answer my question, I'll probably feel a bit foolish when the answer comes, but it has me stumped right now.

Artstu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Grundig
My Location
UK
Pressing the SAT button has allowed me to get out of favourites :)