Big Trouble With Humax 5400z.need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zebo

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I have got trouble patching a Humax 5400Z, please give a hand if anyone knows how to solve my prob. well, i must let u know first that this Humax 5400Z was bought in DUBAI so as i know there are sum differences between these Humax5400z and the european ones, it was my mistake not to check the receivers system ID and s/w in the menu before patching it. anyway, the thing is that the patching procedure went ok and the humax was loaded with +CAM_Z.hdf as necessary. but when i tried to turn on the Humax to see if patching worked it gave me a message on the tv screen saying Loader ver H2.08 and then ERROR-AS. i know it should have worked just like an ordinary old Humax5400 but i thought to load it with ToH3.3_HoT3.2 but the procedure stops at once saying ERROR-Id. i remind that this Humax was bought in Dubai in Arab Emirates and not in europe. please help me out solve this prob, i really need it on this one. thanx in advance

ajeshhail

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kerala state
My Location
INDIA
Dear friend,

in my experience I had the same problem with humax 5400z. I have solved this after giving system id into humax. you just download 0016.0600 system id into your hummy, now you can solve the problem...hope this will help you

thank u

Zebo

Reaction score
hello friend. well the only file i found was HIC10500-06.HDF that is H.2.08 loader + system ID 0016.0600. i dont know if it was the right file to load but it didnt work. the same message everytime, if i just turn it on, on the receivers display it says E-AS(on the tv screen ERROR-AS). when i try to load any software on this humax it says ERROR-ID on the tv screen. so i dont know what else i can do. maybe the file u loaded(the system ID was something different? could u mail it to me plz if u think it might work for me? my mail is: joshuatronic@yahoo.com if anyone knows another solution for my problem id be glad to hear it. thanks

babu

Reaction score
please go to humax zone net there you can find z-board final,then download the patch , open oak+. after that try to download +cam z hdf,this will bring your dsr to factory mood. after that try to patch your reciver with hot3.3 hot 3.4.

Araz_a

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
machal
Dear zebo..!! I have humax 5400 like you...!! I want to upload my reciver.. & I do`nt know what can I do with my reciver...!!:confused

please plz... help me sep by step....!! If it is possible..!!
& give me the links of things that I must download them....plz....!!
with best regards....

Araz
Araz_afshari@yahoo.com