Blackbird to Coship

fnt

Reaction score
Ok all ...I got a blackbird bin to load into my Coship 5300b looks great and I can get into the main menu...But here's what I need to know....For obvious reasons the remote doesn't work.So without going thru the trouble of buying a remote,i would like to know what pgm I can use to read/edit a Coship Tuner/Remote code in these bins and replace the BB code with the code from a the Coship bin....Damn I hope I come across right.

jeepney

Reaction score
Had same problem and decided to buy the remote. my coship 2300b took the bb firmware with no problem. after receiving my bb remote I bought a zenith learning remote and sent it to school on the bb. now i have two functioning bb remotes.

In my experience the main problems converting the coship to a fully functioning b..b is receiving clean video and audio. I had to crosspatch the rca cables to get a good video. The channels come in good. But no matter what i tried still no luck getting audio to come in. If anyone has the solution I would be most grateful for the post or pm. Maybe the 5300 won't have similar problems and you would be watching and listening to tv.