Blue is the colour!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
"Blue is the colour football is the game, we are together and Arsenal's lost again!" (Shall I stop singing now!) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 2-1:D 2-1:D 2-1:D 2-1:D 2-1:D 2-1:D 2-1:D 2-1:D 2-1:D

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
You seem happy WR.

Great game....one of the best I have seen.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
You can say that again m8...one of the fastest I've seen played...Arsenal fans are now saying that the Gunners looked jaded through playing too much!!! but the truth is that Chelsea have played more games than Arsenal.....O'h well that the French for you always complaining :D

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
How is it that this crazy game can make you feel so low one day, and like this the next?!?!?

O-Ha :) :p ;) :-beer :-righton :-cake :-band :-cheers

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Well done Chelsea. To be honest half of me thinks great and the other sh*t. Great for Claudio who has carried himself with dignity this season, and sh*t because I don't like the Russian owner or his policy of buying success.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
I have to agree with you on one hand Jimbo...BUT! look how much money R.A has ploughed into British footy :D

D

Dean C

It was nice to see ranieri so emotional. Shows how much he cares for the game. I sure hope he stays on at the end of the season :)!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Dean C said:
It was nice to see ranieri so emotional. Shows how much he cares for the game. I sure hope he stays on at the end of the season :)!
Yeah, isn't it ironic that they stupid media now have him being headhunted by Roma (Possible), England (LOL) and Real Madrid (ROFLMAO!!!!)

You mark my words, the f*ckwit Sun will have him signing a contract with AC Milan by Friday.... leaving Carlo Ancelotti as number 2 to Carlos Queiroz at Spurs...

Personally, I think it's all down to Peter Kenyon. :-bash

Send him packing back to ManU... except they wouldn't have him, cos he goofed up once too often there, too. ({})

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Have to agree about Kenyon. Of course R A did employ him.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well C R has now been linked to a move managing the Ferrari F1 team! This must be fact as I read it in the Sunday Sport! :D

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
waverider said:
Well C R has now been linked to a move managing the Ferrari F1 team! This must be fact as I read it in the Sunday Sport! :D

Once RA's bought it, of course... ;)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
BGonaSTICK said:
Once RA's bought it, of course... ;)

Now I recon you must be a Sun reader m8!, only the Sun would print something ridiculous like that.....unlike the Daily Sport :p

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
'parrently, CR's having 'back me or sack me' showdown talks with RA and PK on Wednesday. It's a conclusion to Fridays little chat...
togo.gif

Fingers crossed.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Good timing what with the Champions cup at stake....thats all the team need for a moral booster if CR walks!