bluekiss irdeto2 keys on asiasat3s

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsojitra

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I came across keys & hex file for irdeto2 to put on silver card.. I haven't got any change to test this things..but I was just wondering about ligit. or these keys and files. because my understanding is Bluekiss using Viaacess2 & Irdeto2 both ie. they are using simulcrypt. right..

and Both of them hasn't cracked yet or any file is not public yet. ie. for irdeto2 & viaacess2. Then how the hell those guys are distributing keys and files for silver.

so if someone can focus some light on this topic.. or if anyone of you tested this shit.. then please let me know.

thanks
Viren
virensojitra@yahoo.com

W

wongul

this is cloning from original card tensport and modificasi hex to suport funcard2
Cpu At90s8515 memory 24C128.

soon cloning and hack Multichois africa.......

nini

Reaction score
Help needed!
I want to see bluekiss TV, I need keys & want 2 know how to write to a gold card & with what software.

Thanks
Nini

Reaction score
vsojitra said:
hello.. men i see youre mail and i will interest about you re topic. i want more info about viacces and irdito card.. how to find the keys of this accescard. and how to put this into the card. i am a new member of thise site. if u want to help me i'm glad to be w/ you..

thanks! june

slotivo*yahoo.com

Ideal_18

Farrukh
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Track World-in-box II+CI
My Location
Pakistan
Dear vsojitra

I am new in this satellite arena so could you please tell me any web link or any tutorial to learn about satellite coding or cam coding.

You assistance in this regard is highly appreciated.

With Regards

Farrukh

mohamedshahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
WINDOS XP
My Location
KERALA.MALPPURAM
dear all you

how editting to dvb irdito,nagravition,viccase,conex(manly starsat,humax ,topfild,beausat,)plcs sed riply

With Regards
shahid

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:-hijack

Please do not hijack existing threads with questions totally unrelated to the original discussion. This thread is also 3 years old and should be allowed to slide back into retirement.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.