Blushing J-Lo waxwork unveiled

N

net1

A waxwork model of Jennifer Lopez has been unveiled at Madame Tussaud's - complete with blushing cheeks.

Visitors to the museum can whisper in her ear to make her cheeks turn pink.

J-Lo's model, wearing a low cut dress, is part of a new section at Madame Tussaud's called Blush.

The interactive party sees live actors mingling in the room, along with alternative fashion expert Danny the Tranny.

Visitors can be interviewed by a reporter, made up by a live stylist and hang out in Madonna's exclusive VIP area.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Nice picture of you, Net1, but who's that bloke chewing on yer ear??:D

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
J-Lo's cheeks seem to be very popular.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
How about this for your next job

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I bet you they don't get a good pay for this job, the hours are lousy and there is no satisfaction. I wonder how you get such a job, what, you open up the classified and see:

WANTED! Experienced Nipple Tweaker required. Only those with a min. of 5 years and knowledge of the 15 different nipple types need apply. National Certificate in NT a bonus. Radio amateurs or Satellite installers welcome as long as they got good tuning ability and anal og experience!

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
do you mean Ben is now an invalid??? wot? he cant even tweak his own things anymore???:D