Both cables in conduit

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
My cables, coax and motor from the dish will be run down a wall next to the neighbours drive. I thought it best to run them in some conduit. Is it OK to run them together or will this cause interference. I was going for a good quality cable, when I have worked out what is good quality. Maybe Webro 100db unless you think otherwise. :)

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
TJExcalibur said:
My cables, coax and motor from the dish will be run down a wall next to the neighbours drive. I thought it best to run them in some conduit. Is it OK to run them together or will this cause interference. I was going for a good quality cable, when I have worked out what is good quality. Maybe Webro 100db unless you think otherwise. :)
I can,t see you having any problems, i have three cables running in conduit down my outside wall, (stopped the nieghbours kids playing with them!) no problems so far.

deep joy

Dave:):):)

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
:) Another concern solved. Thanks for the info...I am getting there slowly.

4dbennett said:
I can,t see you having any problems, i have three cables running in conduit down my outside wall, (stopped the nieghbours kids playing with them!) no problems so far.

deep joy

Dave:):):)

Park Royal

My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
I have main cable and my satellite co-ax running together through 8metres of plastic conduit with no problems.
regards Parky.