Bought my millenium programmer

howard

Reaction score
Ok, so I've bought my programmer and two cards which are described as PIC cards. They are green with 2 chips on. I've loaded the software called millen and Bin hex, I,ve read the manual and I still havsn't a clue how to get SCT.
any help appreciated, I feel I'm getting there but need the final push
Howard

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
Reaction score
Website
digiboxes.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
First program Eprom with 24lc16 hex then Pic with 16f64 hex.

The 7 or 8 providers means as it says,Either 7 or 8 different program providers eg. Canal+, TPS, Numericable,AB sat,SSR etc. etc. In your case check that SCT is listed in the readme file.

Zansi.

howard

Reaction score
Zansi, please indulge me a little longer.
Using my new millenium programmer I don't know how to program the eprom and pic. I have been given some codes but I don't know what to do with them.PRV: Satisfaction
PID: ** **
08 : ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
are these the codes I need to put in ? how ?
thanks again
howard

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
Reaction score
Website
digiboxes.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
Your easiest way is to program your card with a known working Viacess file one can be found @ http://network54.com/Forum/63553

Just click on Viacess file, download the zip file read the readme file and prog your Eprom then your Pic.

Zansi.

B

Barney101

I have just bought the baby keymaster. I have manage to code SECA file but not viaccess - I have Echostar dsb2110 (embedded viaccess)and a two chip card. I keep getting message "Please check your card" when I put the programmed card into the echostar. I have tried various hex files etc. Don't know whats wrong. Possibly embedded viaccess is broken. However would like to test it with the working viaccess codes as you suggested, however link is no longer valid. Do you know new link? or/and have you any idea what the problem is? Thanks

howard

Reaction score
Barney, it depend on which channel you want to watch on viax. My se*a is working fine but certain viax channels are not decoding. For latest files try http://www.satfiles.nip.net/ or the links within
cheers
H

B

Barney101

I have tried several sets of codes. When I try to interrogate card using Echostar it says "please check card".This is the same message when there is not actual card in the slot that is why I wonder if its broken. Even if the codes are out of date, shouldn't they be listed? As I said I have programed same card for SECA - no problem.

I will try the codes from the site you told me.

howard

Reaction score
Barney, I don't mean to sound facetious but is the card in the right way up ? its worth a try...
cheers
H

B

Barney101

Thanks for reply - I appreciate all help. However yes I am sure it is right way up, however I might have discovered what problem is. Because the viaccess is embedded the slot is slightly deeper than the SECA cam, hence the chip on my card is stopping the card from reching the contacts properly - at least I hope thats the problem. I have oredered slightly longer card and I will try that. Hopefully that should sort it. Cheers all