Boxing Day Bashing!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
The only words I have for Claudio Ranieri and the disgusting performance of the team today are: Voi Puzzo di MERDA!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
:rolleyes:
waverider said:
The only words I have for Claudio Ranieri and the disgusting performance of the team today are: Voi Puzzo di MERDA!

Look on the bright side WR, Fulham won.
Did you notice the Chelsea match was on Telesport (5E) again.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Being a qualified coach myself rob......i cant understand why Claudio keeps tinkering with side....And to not not play Duff! (dont think he's injured!).......well words fail me especially today when they needed width and Crespo in the box!......i think thats the problem at the moment m8 too many top quality players all trying to get a run out on the pitch!