Brand New ITV Digital Boxes...Cheap

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
https://www.linkonline.co.uk/shopping/productinfo.asp?ProdCode=DTR730

For those of you who were thinking of buying the Pace box, these may be a better bet as they have a generally better spec'.

rolf

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
You can now buy on ebay for less than 99 pounds,but i presume that these are subscription boxes,so never yours at all!
As for the boxes on the link,the item is marked as Not Available.When i dont have any for sale,mine are only 49 pounds each!...Brian

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They may have sold quickly Brian, although the link says availablity N/A, don't really know what that means, it does let you order one.

It definitely was reading available yesterday, the link was on a News Group and you know what happened when the Kodak camera was listed cheaply.

Rolf

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi Rolf

I just bought a house on the other side of the valley, now there is nothing to obstruct the view! I hope the BBC card will work after all this time, if not, then I will have to see about one of those 99£ boxes.
Do you know if you can buy them and just plug them in without all the bollox of registration like for BBC card?

TG

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 07-Apr-02 AT 08:22 PM (GMT)]Hi T_G, good to hear from you, the £99 box is for terrestrial UK TV, so unless you're moving country as well you'll have to stick with the Sky digibox option.

Look forward to hear how you do when you move across the valley. :)

Rolf