Brazilian music concerts/shows?

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Just spent three weeks in Brazil and i just love most things in that country,especially the music(and the girls of course!).At bars and restaurants they often showed Brazilian music shows on a big screen.

Has any of you come across any TV channels available for us here in Europe that broadcasts any of these concerts/shows?!?

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
I think music nation on hotbird had something brazillian on last year. I think it was the festival or something. try that.

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
Dunno if they have much music and concerts, but you could try TV Globo on Hispasat (part of Cabo package)

btw be careful with brazilian girls, especially if you meet them in downtown Rio at night, as they could well turn out to be men :(

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
There is also Record (aka Rederecord) fta on Hispasat and Astra 2 (amongst others) that is a brazilian channel from Sao Paolo...