• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

British Channels /sky In Turkey

My Satellite Setup
PACE RECEIVER FOR SKY
My Location
WARKS
Appreciate Some Help Please .i Have A Home In Altinkum (nr Bodrum ) In Turkey .can Anyone Give Me Info Of What I Need So I Can Receive British Channels Or Sky (i Am A Sky Subscriber ) When In Turkey
Thanks Steve

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
Appreciate Some Help Please .i Have A Home In Altinkum (nr Bodrum ) In Turkey .can Anyone Give Me Info Of What I Need So I Can Receive British Channels Or Sky (i Am A Sky Subscriber ) When In Turkey
Thanks Steve
I have lived for a couple of years about two hours north of Altinkum and have found no practical solution so far, except with hideously large dishes, i.e. over 3m. If you find a solution, please would you post it.

Meanwhile, there are loads of English language programs and English sports coverage here, with dish sizes of around 80cm, e.g. premier league (albeit foreign language commentary), on Turksat 42E, Hotbird 13E, Hispasat 30W... not to mention BBC Prime, and BBC World.