c**** back again

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Messages
4,305
Likes
5
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
#5
satmanpsr said:
tell me what is up with thor
In what way do you mean?
 

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#6
Just loaded a new file to my Tit, and now have CNX back.

All I need now is S2 and I will have all that is open.
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
#7
Just loaded latest (12/12) C***x to Tit Card and put it in my Dragon Cam but not clearing Thor.

Tried OS 1.06 and 1.03 and getting messsage in Dragon Cam menu that 'Smartcard is C***X' but also message 'Decoding Failure'.

Any ideas ?
 

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#8
Did you get the file from FOOK FILES, if so there was 2 files to download, did you grab the 2.

Also did you earse the card before loading.
 

shazmart

Regular Member
Messages
64
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
Infinity Phoenix programmer
Blue Tit /MkII/Various Fun cards...& a Matrix Reloaded cam
My Location
Norfolk
#9
Razor said:
Just loaded a new file to my Tit, and now have CNX back.

All I need now is S2 and I will have all that is open.
Hi buddy...what`s `s2`?
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
#10
Razor - Yes got both Files from Fookfiles and tried both on Tit OS 1.06, no luck so took Tit down to OS 1.03 and tried both again with no luck.

Only got my Dragon last week and this is the first time trying to clear C***X on 1w or even using a Card in it (apart from Loader Card).
Do I have to go into Debug in the Dragon Cam menu ?
Have got Pred 2.31 loaded, so clearing all else available but would like to clear Thor.
 

Razor

Regular Member
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#12
24seven said:
Razor - Yes got both Files from Fookfiles and tried both on Tit OS 1.06, no luck so took Tit down to OS 1.03 and tried both again with no luck.

Only got my Dragon last week and this is the first time trying to clear C***X on 1w or even using a Card in it (apart from Loader Card).
Do I have to go into Debug in the Dragon Cam menu ?
Have got Pred 2.31 loaded, so clearing all else available but would like to clear Thor.
It should have cleared, Maybe you might try WLTDO. Don't give up.

* shazmart... I hope you have it working, As for S2... I mean SLY Ital 13E and D+ on 19E.
 
Messages
4
Likes
0
#13
24seven said:
Just loaded latest (12/12) C***x to Tit Card and put it in my Dragon Cam but not clearing Thor.

Tried OS 1.06 and 1.03 and getting messsage in Dragon Cam menu that 'Smartcard is C***X' but also message 'Decoding Failure'.

Any ideas ?
------------------------------------------------------

A far as I know you should not put a Tit Card into a Dragon Cam!! You do not require or use a card in the D/Cam!! You have to load the D/Cam with the latest Predator 231 + the new Conax patch out on the 12th. And if you load the Tit card up with the latest Conax files, you then have to put that one into a Matrix Reloaded Cam and you'll find that will also give you Thor as well!!

TB
 
Messages
6
Likes
0
#14
Tony Baker - Am now using the latest .dra file from Fookfiles and clearing 1w ok.

Just wondered why my Tit Card wouldn't work in my new Dragon which I thought took all cards (needed or not). My only other Cam is a Blue Ice which worked fine with the Tit Card to clear Sly Italia a while back but is not compatible for Conax.
 

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Messages
787
Likes
3
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
#16
wayne4331 said:
Were can I get Titanium files for c---x. Some of you have mention Fook Files however I have been unable to find this site
Google fookfiles. It will give you the URL.
 

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Messages
5,145
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
#19
They have had a reshuffle. A rescan should sort you out.

STICK
 
Top