c+ cine1 cine2 cine3 on hispasat

humv

Reaction score
these channels were open and i could watch them, now they are blocked, is there a code,
hispasat c+ cine 1,2,3 were open, and now they r gone, can anyone help with this matter, is there a code for these specific channels???

help me, thank you

russquk

Reaction score
i think these channels have just started using the new nagra A system,so you wont get them at the moment unless its been cracked,if im wrong about this someone will correct me.

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Unfortunately there are no codes for Nagra Aladin (or Nagra 2 as it is referred to on www.zackyfiles.com), since the encryption has not been cracked.

Within the next few weeks (even as early as April 13 if some posts on Spanish forums are to be believed), it is likely that all encrypted Digital Plus channels on hispasat (including Taquilla etc) will move over to the new encryption system - it is just a matter of Digital Plus in Spain sending out new cards to all their subscribers (and updating some set top box firmware).

They have already sent cards out to the premium package subscribers (Canal+, Canal+ Deporte, Canal+ Cine etc), so these channels have already moved over.

So, no codes for these channels on hispasat, but you could try on astra for the Digital Plus channels ;) .

humv

Reaction score
thank you for the answer, could u please elaborate? Astra?? r these channels showing on astra now???

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
@ Humv. Look in the Seca Mediaguard forum, loads about it there

theanswer

Reaction score
i have taquilla chanels , c+deportes,cine(1,2,3) in astra but they gone can anybady tell me the codes please i will be greatfull

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Unfortunately theanswer, the answer is if they have gone over to nagra2, there aint any
codes because it has not been hacked.

theanswer

Reaction score
thanks prof you mean that now we can see c+spain(taquilla,c=deporte,barca tv.....etc)in nagarvision if the codes will be hackin

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Sorry theanswer got mixed up there. I don't think that on astra they have gone over to nagra aladin yet, but even so there still aren't any codes.