BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
105 looks OK.

Nice spinny-globe thing on the LCD at boot (not noticed that before - but then I don't normally pay that much attention... :p )

Few more menus, info panels, shortcuts etc.

New camd3 (3.686) and keys. Only thing I notice looking at camd3 quickly, is that it only opened some of Cyfr*. +sport and +film but no Discovery. Works on NewcamD V 5.28. :confused . Maybe it opens something minor that I haven't tested. Like Sly UK!!!! Noooooooooooooo....O-no Sorry.

Image works alright anyway.

STICK

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
BGonaSTICK said:
105 looks OK.

Nice spinny-globe thing on the LCD at boot (not noticed that before - but then I don't normally pay that much attention... :p )

Few more menus, info panels, shortcuts etc.

New camd3 (3.686) and keys. Only thing I notice looking at camd3 quickly, is that it only opened some of Cyfr*. +sport and +film but no Discovery. Works on NewcamD V 5.28. :confused . Maybe it opens something minor that I haven't tested. Like Sly UK!!!! Noooooooooooooo....O-no Sorry.

Image works alright anyway.

STICK

>Maybe it opens something minor that I haven't tested. Like Sly UK!!!! >Noooooooooooooo....O-no Sorry.

• Only warped and twisted mind could say something like that!!

• I'm assuming that because the Mii site is saying
"No files expected the first many days"
to which I do a word for word translation in German (not knowing enough Scandi languages) to get "erst nach mehrerer Tage" and it makes sense -
don't hold breath again.
that this Gemini version does not do something on coax that Mii can't..!!
I repeat, Unapit is flogging Miis for £17.50 to customers and I wonder. . .
Except the team doing PDK have been around a long time and have a terrific track record.

• Thanks to hdd, I have enough movies to last the winter provided the rats dont get at them. And the obligatory ManU (for her indoors, Sat 3pm) whenever they play, is still more or less assured. I like to have 3 sources before I get nervous. Since her indoors introduced me personally to Clare Tomlinson, she can only smile benignly when I cluck at the TPS presenter. No introduction to her yet. The TPS team do not frequent the Engl footie bar in central Manch. I guess they fly back by private jet straight after the game. Back to work. . . .