C120 LNB & Feedhorn

flexi-lexi

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8m dish making the garden look good, Canal Digital Box & Subscription now up and running with some free HD channel subscription
My Location
Jersey, Channel Islands
Hi Guys & Girls,

I have just purchased the 180cm Fortecstar & C120 LNB & Feedhorn from maplin, but for some reason I can't get the lnb secure in the bracket they sent, is it a case that I'm not doing it right or is it the wrong bracket?
As you might be able to work out from the picture the neck of the feedhorn is too small for the bracket & the end that attaches to the lnb is to big. :-doh2

Any help will be received greatfully

Flexi

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

flexi-lexi

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8m dish making the garden look good, Canal Digital Box & Subscription now up and running with some free HD channel subscription
My Location
Jersey, Channel Islands
Cheers for that rolfw,

They are expensive with their shipping.

But it's easier then sending things back & forwards with Maplin.

Cheers

Flexi

R

Rd100

Just wondering what make/model C120 LNB & Feedhorn they sent you
flexi-lexi said:
Hi Guys & Girls,

I have just purchased the 180cm Fortecstar & C120 LNB & Feedhorn from maplin, but for some reason I can't get the lnb secure in the bracket they sent, is it a case that I'm not doing it right or is it the wrong bracket?
As you might be able to work out from the picture the neck of the feedhorn is too small for the bracket & the end that attaches to the lnb is to big. :-doh2

Any help will be received greatfully

Flexi

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I was just looking at HISAT's Gibi offset C120 feedhorn and was wondering if I'd benefit from fitting one to my 60CM dish with an Inverto single LNB? Or is that like polishing a t*rd? :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham