cabo not opening

P

peppey

what can be wrong.cabo not opening with matrix reloaded 1.130,titanium card os 1.03 and titanium nagra file 27 november

R

rob43

My Location
canaries
hi peppey. i have had the same problem with my embedded mr1.13. i have also tried different files for the tit, and still no luck. i dont get tps or multi either. so i´ve ordered a dragon cam. sorry if i´ve been no help, but your not alone.

R

rossy

My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
rob43 said:
hi peppey. i have had the same problem with my embedded mr1.13. i have also tried different files for the tit, and still no luck. i dont get tps or multi either. so i´ve ordered a dragon cam. sorry if i´ve been no help, but your not alone.
upgrading to MR1.14 would have solved your problem

R

rob43

My Location
canaries
hi rossy, i never knew mr1.14 was out. thing is i dont know if i can use funcards to upgrade my embedded mr in a nextwave, i was going to try and get it back to the original penta using the funs. but i was scared i screwed up the box. on the ucas support site it says you need to use a nextwave programmer. i have asked the question on their forum, but got no reply. safer having some channels than none.

maya650

maya650

*rossy.
hi m8.
can you advice me how to download these MR version 1.14.
please, at the moment i use 1.8.
cheers.
maya650.

rossy said:
upgrading to MR1.14 would have solved your problem

perfect st

perfect st

rob43 said:
mrv2.14 solved your problems

M

mouniba

My Satellite Setup
laptop
manahatan
My Location
uk
peppey said:
what can be wrong.cabo not opening with matrix reloaded 1.130,titanium card os 1.03 and titanium nagra file 27 november
I have the same cam with 1.130 and I have no problem, you must load the latest codes for that release level. Although you have the latest file No. it is not necessary you have the latest codes.