CAM for Viaccess 2.5

hansraj2001

Reaction score
Hi there ,
I would like to know if a CAM canUnscramble all Non-Subcsribe Chanels on PAY-Tv ( Viacess2.5 ) with an ORIGINAL CARD .
I want to say , if a CAM can allow to Decrpt ALL TV channels from a PROVIDER ( parabole reunion) with an ORGINAL CARD
If so please tell me which CAM i need to Buy and which work on Nokia / Thomson / Metabox Receiver
I recieve Channels from EUTELSAT W2 ...

Thnks
Email : Hansraj2001@yahoo.com

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please dont post the same request over and over again. Ive spotted this at least twice more, and Im deleting the duplicates.

A cam will open any channels you are authorised to view with the proper card. Via 2.5 is secure, so you cant modify the card to give you more channels..

hansraj2001

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
Please dont post the same request over and over again. Ive spotted this at least twice more, and Im deleting the duplicates.

A cam will open any channels you are authorised to view with the proper card. Via 2.5 is secure, so you cant modify the card to give you more channels..

But can you tell me the use of a CAM ? can it open Unauthorised Channels with a Subscription CARD .

hansraj2001

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:

I did not get any usefull info there :-doh! . SO can you tell me if DRAGON CAM can UNSCRAMBLE / DECRPT unauthorised channels from my Subscription Card or enable me to view all the Channels ??

Thnx

yazooo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 x 2
My Location
EU
I myself have been guilty now and then of posting a question which has been sufficiently answered previously. Make sure you exhaust the search forum feature...its pretty good you know! You cannot blame a seasoned member for being a little annoyed from answering the same request all day long!

I am by no means an expert, in fact have only been doing this a couple of days. So I will give your question a bash. Dragon CAM is a multi encryption CAM, which when coupled with a subcription card (when I say that I mean official) it will unlock the channels your after. You cannot, as far as I'm aware view Viaaceess 2.5 unless you have the subscription card, plus either an appropriate CAM, e.g. the Dragon CAM, or a soft CAM on for a example a Dreambox. Just today I learned I did not the Dragon CAM to handle a conax card.

You did get useful info in Analoguesat's post, you just had to make use of it! Saying it was basically useless I doubt will get you many favours!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
hansraj2001

The following message from my colleague is perfectly clear but you have since asked the same question twice. Please drop this particular subject as I don't want to see you asking about it again.

Analoguesat said:

hansraj2001 said:
But can you tell me the use of a CAM ? can it open Unauthorised Channels with a Subscription CARD .

hansraj2001 said:
I did not get any usefull info there :-doh! . SO can you tell me if DRAGON CAM can UNSCRAMBLE / DECRPT unauthorised channels from my Subscription Card or enable me to view all the Channels ??

Thnx

hansraj2001

Reaction score
yazooo said:
I myself have been guilty now and then of posting a question which has been sufficiently answered previously. Make sure you exhaust the search forum feature...its pretty good you know! You cannot blame a seasoned member for being a little annoyed from answering the same request all day long!

I am by no means an expert, in fact have only been doing this a couple of days. So I will give your question a bash. Dragon CAM is a multi encryption CAM, which when coupled with a subcription card (when I say that I mean official) it will unlock the channels your after. You cannot, as far as I'm aware view Viaaceess 2.5 unless you have the subscription card, plus either an appropriate CAM, e.g. the Dragon CAM, or a soft CAM on for a example a Dreambox. Just today I learned I did not the Dragon CAM to handle a conax card.

You did get useful info in Analoguesat's post, you just had to make use of it! Saying it was basically useless I doubt will get you many favours!

Yes , I want too see the Scramble Channels with my Official CARD .!! All the channels are Encrypted with the same KEY but my CARD restrict some channels i.e not included in my Subscription .
Please see ( viacess 2.5 on EUTELSAT W2 16.0 E ) http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/parabole.html
I have a Metabox reciver , An Official Sunscription CARD , Phoenix programmer & No CAM .

Please HELP-

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yes we know you have an official card - But no matter what the keys are, the card restricts which services you get. If you want the extra channels you pay for them. End of story. Now - I think we have answered your question, please drop the subject.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I think we need the padlocks out if our new friend keeps asking the same questions....

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Stage 14. :)

:-admin :-banned