Camd3.657

pino2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dear everyone,

Today A new version of Camd3 was released, "camd3.657 which opens Full1 & 2 as I've read, can anyone inform me how to add it to the SF Image

Best regards

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
If you have an existing version of camd3, can't you just chuck it over the top of the old one and chmod it?

I do mine over-the-net on Hydra Atlantis 1.08 Final, speaking of which, that's where I'm going now to try it!

pino2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi BGonaSTICK
Thank you for the help, I've tried this with scam and it worked, and I've also tried it with 3.657 which says that FullX is fixed, and I got colors but next day the box started to freeze and became very slow although I removed all unused plugins and games, I guess the best way to add the emu is that when it is .tar.bz2, this is only way that worked with me, but still I'm waiting for the latest emu file .tar.bz2
I tried to make it myself using the PowerArchiver 2004 but no success

Best regards

orc

Reaction score
"I removed all unused plugins and games"

Hey pino,how did you do that?

pino2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi orc
I used tuxbox flash tools to do that, it's very easy, you can open any image with this tool and play with it and then save your changes .img

Best regards

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
pino2 said:
Hi BGonaSTICK
Thank you for the help, I've tried this with scam and it worked, and I've also tried it with 3.657 which says that FullX is fixed, and I got colors but next day the box started to freeze and became very slow although I removed all unused plugins and games, I guess the best way to add the emu is that when it is .tar.bz2, this is only way that worked with me, but still I'm waiting for the latest emu file .tar.bz2
I tried to make it myself using the PowerArchiver 2004 but no success

Best regards
Did you chmod it to 755? Did you include (alongside the bin) any updated config files etc (so they don't get out of step)? I don't use camd3 now, so can't remember it's component parts.

I don't understand your .tar.bz2 point. Is that the naitive form used in the download? If it is, can't you compare (and copy) what the extractor/loader routine does with the older version?

pino2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi BGonaSTICK
Yes I do chmod after addding the new emu,

camd3 components are as follows:
/var/bin
camd3

/var/keys/
camd3.key
camd3.conf