Camless Motorola Reciever

C

cavfire

Hello people...great site you got here...Hope you can help me and hope I am posting in right section...Currently have bell express vu on Nagra 1 bell is switching shortly to nagra 2...so no more unlimited t.v. (no t.v. period) this means I have to switch hobbies over to bell's competion which is Star Choice.
Not to familiar with Star Choice so bear with me...they run a camless reciever...will attach a picture....is there a way to modify the inside to recieve programming...I am thinkin with all the different setups on this site someone must have come across this...any info would be awesome...Thanks.

Attachments

L

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Don't know, this is a European forum so we don't know much about your services over there.

All i know is that StarChoice is the best package, they don't compress the channels that much as the others do.

I actually have a StarChoice 75cm Elliptical dish here in Sweden pointed at Thor, Sirius, Hotbird.

People think i receive StarChoice HDTV channels, pretty funny actually...

C

cavfire

thanks for the reply Likvid...how long has nagra 2 been in service in europe...hopefully a hack will surface...