Camless Motorola Reciever

cavfire

Reaction score
Hello people...great site you got here...Hope you can help me and hope I am posting in right section...Currently have bell express vu on Nagra 1 bell is switching shortly to nagra 2...so no more unlimited t.v. (no t.v. period) this means I have to switch hobbies over to bell's competion which is Star Choice.
Not to familiar with Star Choice so bear with me...they run a camless reciever...will attach a picture....is there a way to modify the inside to recieve programming...I am thinkin with all the different setups on this site someone must have come across this...any info would be awesome...Thanks.

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Don't know, this is a European forum so we don't know much about your services over there.

All i know is that StarChoice is the best package, they don't compress the channels that much as the others do.

I actually have a StarChoice 75cm Elliptical dish here in Sweden pointed at Thor, Sirius, Hotbird.

People think i receive StarChoice HDTV channels, pretty funny actually...

cavfire

Reaction score
thanks for the reply Likvid...how long has nagra 2 been in service in europe...hopefully a hack will surface...