cams\cards for hunax 5400 patched

ANTO0709

Reaction score
new to the game i av got a humex 5400 patched with 1 m dish with moter. would like to get as many channels as pos,footy,films,mature content,kids pro.would like to know the best cam/s + cards to get that would work on my system and a programer that is best for the cams. many thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
In your other post you mention replacing Sky, don't bank on receiving the same amount of channels by other means, the pickings can be very slim at times, you could end up with a lot of earache from the family.

PS. Have moved this post out of the questions to Admin, as this is strictly for questions about problems with the forum. Please take time to read the sticky posts and forum rules.

ANTO0709

Reaction score
I have taken in what you said and have now decided to carry on with my sky until i get used to the new set up and the pros and cons of the system.You are right the kids and misses would flip if the kids programs crashed that is the only thing that keeps them quiet except for sweats that is.Back to the question what would be the best cam to get. I am a bit confused about cams with how they work are they just acsses to certain sats or can you get one cam to acsses a few sats so you dont have to buy diff cams for each sat.