Can’t see Scrambled Channels on SkyStar 2 PCI pls.. Help

My Satellite Setup
SkyStar 2 TV PCI Card PVR and fortec star lifetime II
My Location
UAE
Hi guru’s ,

I hope here I’ll get help here … my issue is im very new in this area I already bought skystar2 PCI card. I installed nilesat dish I can see normal channels file but I can’t see scrambled channels I read some information on idiot guide

Idiots guide to using dvbviwer

1> purchase and install dvbviewer software

2> download and install yankse in \MdPlugins subdirectory http://yankse.tforums.com/yankse/MDYankse-1-03.2- TT.zip (conax built in)

make sure subdirectory is named MDPlugins (MDP in capitals)

3> put softcam.key in the \MdPlugins subdirectory and in dvbviewer root dir (created using utility attached)

3> In the Filters directory, put regsvr32.exe (from Windows/System32), and drag and drop SkyAVC.ax to Regsvr32 to register it

4> put the channels.dat from SoftCSA (also attached) to the DvbViewer directory

5> ensure you have enabled Marfis Renderer

6> ensure you install softcsa attached in plugin directory

7> if you need ecm's they are in yankse.sid.cache in yankse zip

Off you go

Attachment: fun2md v2.1.zip
This has been downloaded 4 time(s).

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/archive/t-3647.html

I installed progDVB also but I don’t know where I can get “MDYankse-1-03.2- TT.zip”
Coz, that URL is not working also I don’t know what to do please help me …

Thanks again

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
My Location
Middle East - Israel
If you want to watch Showtime then you need to buy a smartcard.
If your PCI card doesn't have a CI CAM, then you need to buy a CI CAM and fit it in your system so that you can use it with the smartcard.

Which channels were you hoping to watch ?

My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE
1st of all thanks for your reply ...

i don't know how to chack "CI CAM" weather this thing avalable in my card or not .

can u tell me what is "yankse" "softcam.key"?? i was thanking i can see those channels without smart card :(

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
My Location
Middle East - Israel
onlyamir007 said:
1st of all thanks for your reply ...

i don't know how to chack "CI CAM" weather this thing avalable in my card or not .

can u tell me what is "yankse" "softcam.key"?? i was thanking i can see those channels without smart card :(
You are welcome.

A CI CAM looks like the one in the picture, with the red Viaccess CI CAM inserted halfway. If you don't have it, then you will need to replace your PCI card with a more expensive one with a CI CAM in order to watch encrypted channels with official smart card.
The good news is that you can probably buy in your location an official smartcard at a much lower price than what it costs in Europe, and if there is a sat shop near by, you will also save on the shipment cost.

Attachments

My Satellite Setup
My Location
UAE
ohh ok thats great .. but u didn't answer my other question what is "yankse" "softcam.key" and why ppL use...

thanks again

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
My Location
Middle East - Israel
onlyamir007 said:
ohh ok thats great .. but u didn't answer my other question what is "yankse" "softcam.key" and why ppL use...

thanks again
Because I personally don't like questions about how to watch channels for free when it is possible to buy a legitimate subscription.
It is like buying a car and then asking for free petrol to drive it.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
"yankse" "softcam.key" Belongs to what you need. But how our bro said HB13DISH , Pls fallow it.